Friday, September 12, 2008

New To This

Hello everyone! I am new to this whole blogging expierence and I hope that I like it! I have never had a blog like this. I do have a facebook and myspace but you do not have to type about your life. I love reading other peoples blogs so I thought that I would try this out! I do not have to much to say right now I just really wanted to try it out tonight and start really posting in the next few days! I ama little confused onwhat to do haha! Thanks for stopping by to check out my page!!!! Toodles!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sarah!

Hello there! So good to see you have a blog. To add friends, go the ption at the top of your blog page that says "customize". Fromt here, choose the option that says add an element (I think it says element). You are looking for the option under there that lets you add a blogrool to the side. Play around in the customizing section, and you will find it!
Question for you- a friend is having a baby shower for me in Farmington. Would you like an invite? No pressure. I know you are busy, but I would love for to be able to come.

Love,
Jessica