Sunday, November 9, 2008

Long time no post

I hate this time of year! All the colds and sniffles that evryone gets. Brandon and I have been passing colds back and forth for a couple of months. No fun at all. I am so excited that in a couple of weeks we are going to Lawton, OK to have a Thanksgiving weekend with Brandon's dad and stepmom. I cannot wait seeing to as they live 6 hours away and I have only met them once and didn't get to sit down and chat because they had to leave town in a hurry! I love Brandon's family they are amazing. Also his stepmom just asked me if we still have our lab puppy we are trying to give away. I am so excited because I really wanted to give her to somebody who would be good to her. She is so sweet and I love her but we have 2 puppoes inside and I just feel bad for her because she is outside all alone until the little dogs go out the doggy door to play and do their business. My fat cat Max has been spending alot of time outside! I am so mad at hime because I have let his hair grow out so long and he gets out there in the wet grass and leaves and has somehow managed to get some clumps in his pretty white hair. I was so proud of it to! Now he is going to have to take a trip to the groomers! They say he always good and purs as they shave him so I guess he will have the lion look for Christmas lol! I had Brandon get into the attic and get out all our Christmas decorations. I cannot wait to decorate. I think I will start decorating around Thanksgiving. We always celebrate it at my parents house so nobody will see mine until after that anyway. Well I guess it is time to hit the hay it is past my bedtime. I have been going to bed lately before 9 ridiculous I know! Brandon gets aggravated sometimes because I won't stay up to watch House with him ha ha! Toodles!

No comments: