Sunday, April 5, 2009

Big Changes!

Well times are changing and especially in my life! Brandon proposed February 12 and I was so surprised! I had no clue he was even thinking about getting married. Brandon's dad gave him an old Chevy(can't remember the year) for Christmas! He loves this truck! The truck is Texas Longhorns orange. I have only been able to drive the truck once and he said I was to careless with it lol! I just tell him I will drive it when he isn't here lol! Well as we know the economy isn't that great and that means for heating and air companies to! Brandon's work usually picks up by now but it hasn't. He had to put his notice in last week and he will be joining the trucking world. I am really scared about being home alone but super excited about the money. This will give us a chance to have the savings we want, a family, and for me a new car! I love my fur babies but I am ready for the real thing. I have had baby fever for about 2 years! I know our relationship is strong and this is just another test along the way! I know that God will guide us and he wouldn't have gave us this awesome opportunity if he didn't think we could make it. I am so lucky to have my family, friends and his family here for support. Plus I have a guard dog and two little ones to keep me safe. I plan on posting more since I have my camera figured out and how to load pics on here I think. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats girl!!!

I am right down the road if you need anything!!!

Jessica said...

Can't wait for the wedding!! : )

Amelia said...

Congratulations!!! You guys are great for each other!