Monday, April 13, 2009

Adjusting

Okay well I don't have to much to blog about. My mom and I went shopping Saturday all day! She bought me so much stuff. Belk is having this huge sale and she almost filled my closet, I love it! Then we went to Gordmans and TJ Maxx my two favorite places! She got me alot of things for my house and some more clothes and shoes! Then we go home and my dad is grilling huge t-bone steaks and baked potatoes, I don't know how Saturday could have been any better! Sunday I spent the day at Brandon's moms we all had alot of fun! I appreciate everybody for making this transition so much easier! I know everyone wants me to do something all the time but I can't be gone all the time I feel like I'm being a bad mommy to my fur babies! Sophie has really missed her daddy! She lays on the stairs in the foyer way and just looks out the big windows. :( I feel so bad for her and since Brandon isn't here she is all over me when she isn't looking out the windows! I never realized how much I depended on Brandon. I am mean the things I never thought I would miss him on I do. Like grocery shopping, being able to talk to him in person, his laundry, waking him up on the couch when it is time for bed, mowing the lawn, his body wash and aftershave, and his goodnight kiss. I love him so much and I really kinda feel lost! His brother is supposed to come mow the lawn seeing to how it is almost knee length lol! I guess Wednesday I will try and mow it, who knows what it will look like then! We still have tree limbs that we didn't get to the curb on time. Well now I don't know what to do! I had to take the trash out tonight and I was just like this all feels so weird. I kinda like being here all by myself the house actually stays clean, lol, I just hate that if I think of something funny to say I have to tell the dogs and cats unless I pick up the phone and call him and by that time I usually forget what I called for lol! Brandon has a pay as you go phone and let me tell ya those are hardly worth the few bucks you pay for them! When he gets back we are adding him to my moms plan so I can talk to him as much as I want(I am sure he is excited about that ha ha). Has anyone else had to basically have a long distance relationship? I never have and this is just weird! I am not reall a phone person so when we talk we are on the phone for about 10 minutes and then 5 minutes after we hang up I forgot that I called him about something lol! Well I am obviously just trying to give myself a pity party sorry! I well stop jabbering now. Toodles!

No comments: